- Handling Precautions
- International shipping
- Returns / Exchanges
- Ring resizement
- Delivery date
- Handling of personal information
- Legal notice
Policy & terms
- The product is very delicate. If excessive force is applied, it may be damaged or bent, so please be careful when using it.
- Depending on the design, the product may get caught in the fibers of clothing or may cause unexpected harm when putting on and taking off the clothing.
- If you feel itching or any kind of allergy due to the material of the item or if you feel any abnormality on your skin after wearing the item, please consult with a dermatologist or an allergist.
- Remove the product as it may cause physical harm when doing hard work, strenuous sports, sleeping or caring for an infant.
- Please note that the surface treatment of the product may change over time due to wear.
- When storing for a long period of time, discoloration may occur, so before storing it with, make sure to remove any oil and water remanent.
- Please note that some products may discolor due to hot springs and other ingredients.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay or PayPal.
- Kansai, Chubu, Hokuriku, Chugoku, Shikoku 930 yen (tax included)
- Kanto / Shin-Etsu / Kyushu 1,040 yen (tax included)
- Minami Tohoku 1,150 yen (tax included)
- North Tohoku 1,260 yen (tax included)
- Okinawa 1,370 yen (tax included)
- Hokkaido 1,700 yen (tax included)
- Free shipping on orders over 20,000 yen (tax included), free shipping is only available for one address.
We ship overseas by EMS*. We charge price including tax, shipping cost, and handling charge. If you’d like to insure your purchase against damage, please let us know.
EMS shipping costs are determined by weight:
*Due to the coronavirus, some countries are stopping acceptance of inbound postal items as well as considerable suspension and reduction of flights from/to Japan.
Returns / Exchanges
We can only accept returns or exchanges if the product is different from the one you ordered.
In that case, please contact us within 3 days.
For the following scenarios, we will be unable to accept returns or exchanges:
- The customer is responsible for any damage or damage.
- When there is no equipment such as a box.
- For products purchased outside of this site.
- If it differs from the image.
- At the customer's convenience.
Request for return:
- When returning the product, please return it as is.
- Be especially careful about the packaging.
- To prevent accidents, please send by courier with a delivery record. (Be sure to save the delivery slip)
-Resizeable products will be received free of charge once within a year of purchase.
-For items that cannot be resized, please pay separately.
The product may be deformed or damaged if excessive force is applied.
All possible repairs are possible.
(Please note that it may not be as good as new.)
We can hand out stocked items immediately, but many items are made to order.
Normally, the delivery time is 1.5 to 2 months, but if you contact us, we can adjust the delivery time, so please consider letting us know if you are in a hurry contact us.
Handling of personal information
We will not transfer or disclose the personal information we receive from customers to a third party.
Name of operation supervisor:
12-5 Karahori-cho, Tennoji-ku, 543-0012 Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture